1. I was Prime Minister of Québec province in 1950?
A. Rock Bournival
B. Joseph Henry Meyers
C. Maurice LeNoblet Duplessis
2. Which one of these families was living in Church Point Nova Scotia ?
A. Anselme Comeau's family
B. Charles Nelson's family
C. Alexander Baptist's family
3. What is the first name of Fabien Vanasse's son ?
4. Which toy did girls like the most in this exhibition?
A. Teddy bear
5. Who was the author of the novel «Maria Chapdelaine» ?
A. Samuel Bédard
B. Louis Hémon
C. Philippe Panneton
6. What is the name of the French Canadians' patron ?
A. Saint John the Baptist
B. Saint Joseph
C. Saint Paulin
7. A picture fixed on a piece of zinc or iron is a ...............?
B. Ferrotype print
8. What is the name of the hero of the St-Denis Battle of 1837?
A. Wolfred Nelson
B. Josaphat Cossette
C. Fabien Vanasse
9. What is the family name of the two boys who are dressed like twins but are not ?
10. What does Bébé Tremblay hold in his arms ?
A. One violin
B. Two dogs
C. Three kittens
11. What is the name of the little girl who welcomes you on this website ?
A. Miss Meyers
B. Miss Bradley
C. Miss Sicard de Carufel
12. Where did Mr Thibeau live ?
13. In this virtual exhibition, children are watching a woman feeding an animal . What kind of animal is it?
A. A bear
B. A monkey
C. A moose
14. What kind of activity of fund-raising took place in St Louis school ?
A. A masked ball
B. A kermesse
C. A parade
15. What piece of clothing did men had to take off and women had to put on to enter a catholic
To find the answers, try to replace these following letters in their right order.
1. A boy name ?
G G R E E O
2. A winter sport ?
C O K Y H E
3. Against which desease was Jeanne Loranger vaccinated ?
L L M P S X A O
4. What is the name of the captain of the hockey team ?
A E I U C M R
5. Where did Napoléon-Alexandre Comeau live ?
O O U B D G T
6. In which county is Rivière-aux-Rats located?
C L P H M N A A I
7. Who was playing with a doll in front of Yamachiche's presbytery ?
I E D H T
8. In which town did the Ursulines sisters open a convent on September 1900?
A R D G N ' E È R M
9. 50 boys and 50 girls from Trois-Rivières were invited to a summer camp in 1925 to prevent them to catch which disease ?
O I L S S U U R B T E C
10. What is the given name of Mr Sicard de Carufel ?
L I S O U - O O N N L P E N
11. Where did Rock Bournival and Febronia Hamelin get married ?
A A E U B C D H L M T S
12. Who wrote books under the pseudonym of Ringuet ?
P P P I H E I L, N N A T E O P
13. Before Paul Hubert's family came to stay in Trois-Rivières in which city did they live?
I I O U E E L L L V S
14. In Yamachiche, which Father was the school principal ?
U C L
15. Where did the Marist Brothers open a school in 1897 ?
R R E V O L B A